Traveled: 526 Left: 1534

11/29/2009

BOO!!!!!!

Ok peeps. Here is our family blog to make everyone feel guilty enough to work out and loose a little bit weight. :) Brilliant isn't it! So the point I hope is to post what exercise you did, your diet for the week and anything else that might be worth while. Maybe we could post our meal plans before the week and then see how we did. I don't know I'm just throwing out ideas. Or if you have another idea then feel free to mention it. We're kind of figuring it out as we go. As of yet we do not have an end goal, destination, prize or reward so that is up for discussion as well.

So our family went on a very short and very brisk 15 minute walk yesterday. It was a lot colder then we thought it would be is our only justification for returning home so soon. :)

So what have you guys done to beat that?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm real proud of you just walking out the door. Good Job!
    You can always use the excuse that Isaac had to go to the bathroom for getting out of anything.

    ReplyDelete