The purpose of this program/game/trip/voyage/expedition/thing is to provide us with incentive to help us reach our personal fitness goals. Molly's goal and mine is to develop a habit of working out regularly. So for us we want to set aside a certain amount of time each day or every couple days to work out. Because that's our goal that is the time that we count. Because everybody in the family has different goals and things they want to achieve I would leave it up to the individual what they want to count.
If you're using Hawaii to motivate you to do more physical activity and improve your fitness I think you're on the right track. If you're trying to find time to count just for the "numbers" I think you will miss out on the overall benefit we are going for which is better fitness for everybody (at least I think that's our goal, right?)
I know it is a little vague but I think you need to decide what you need motivation or incentive to do and then use this trip to give you that incentive. In other words I think we each need to decide what we are going to count as progress towards our individual goals.
3/21/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment