Traveled: 526 Left: 1534

3/07/2011

Don't leave me behind!

Thanks Babe! I've been thinking the same thing! So my goal is to start off small. 10 minutes a day! That's it, if I can master that then I will increase to 20 minutes, when that is master 30 minutes...you get the idea. I have to make a goal that I can actually accomplish and feel good about. 

Today Lance and I did the Biggest Looser 30-Day 10 minute Workout DVD. IT KICKED MY BUTT! 10 minutes and I was ready to give up. But I feel so good and energized now! I think later if the weather holds we will go out for a walk. 

So let's get going people! I'm sad we missed out on our Luau party this last year, I had lots of fun ideas! So get off that couch do at least a little something to get your blood pumping and let's have a fun party THIS year! Besides the party we all want to be healthy right? So if you are reading this and haven't done your exercising for the day stand  up do some jumping jacks, take a walk, spin your arms in some circles or just stand up and sit down a bunch of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment