Molly and I fell off the bandwagon so on Monday we decided we would work hard this week and start catching up. On Monday we pulled out an exercise video Mom left with us and did step aerobics for about 15 minutes when we heard Mark crying. We paused the video to go get him settled down and saw that he had thrown up over everything so we decided we were probably done for the night. Tuesday I worked out for 30 min. Wednesday everybody was sick most of the day. Thursday we were all worn out. Friday we were busy packing up to go to Oregon (until Mark threw up AGAIN) and Saturday we played with Aunt Megan. So needless to say our "catching up" was not that successful. I would say we'll try again this coming week but after last week I'm a little scared :)
As far as bookkeeping I think I've got everybody's times back up to date as of today.
By the way, did you know that bookkeeper (and its relatives) is the only word with three consecutive sets of double letters. I think that's what my English teacher said.
No comments:
Post a Comment